16% SHEEP PELLETS (MEDICATED) For All Sheep Animal Classes.Product Code: 0230
For the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria ovina, Eimeria crandallis, Eimeria ovinoidalis (Eimeria ninakohlyakimovae), Eimeria parva and Eimeria intricata in sheep maintained in confinement
(Click here to learn how to read a Big V Feed Tag)
ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENT
- Crude Protein, min: 16.00%
(This includes not more than 1.5% equivalent protein from non-protein nitrogen from ammonium chloride).
- Crude Fat, min: 4.00%
- Crude Fiber, max: 18.00%
- Calcium (Ca), min: 1.00%
- Calcium (Ca), max: 1.50%
- Phosphorus (P), min: 0.50%
- Salt (NaCl), min: 0.75%
- Salt (NaCl), max: 1.25%
- Selenium (Se), min: 0.30 ppm
- Vitamin A, min: 1,800 IU/LB
Processed Grain By-Products, Roughage Products, Forage Products, Grain Products, Plant Protein Products, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Dried Yeast Culture, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Zinc Hydroxychloride, Manganese Hydroxychloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Niacin Supplement, Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Biotin.
Feed continuously in complete feed to provide not less than 15 mg (1.0 lbs. feed) nor more than 70 mg (4.67 lbs. feed) per head per day depending on body weight. Always provide plenty of clean fresh water and roughage.
CAUTION: The safety of Lasalocid for use in unapproved species has not been established. Do not allow horses or other equines access to feeds containing Lasalocid as ingestion may be fatal.
- Added vitamins and minerals which are essential to metabolic defense against reactive oxygen metabolites, plus improved health, and reproductive performance.
- Yeast culture which improves rumen function.
- Added ammonium Chloride as an aid in the prevention of urinary calculi caused by the alkalinity of the urine.
- Medicated for improved feed efficiency and weight gain.