BIG V GOAT MAINTENANCE / BREEDER PELLETS (Medicated) For breeding and maintenance of mature goats.Product Code: 0233
For the prevention of coccidiosis in young goats caused by Eimeria christenseni and Eimeria ninakohlyakimovae. Feed according to directions.
Find a Dealer
Become a Dealer
(Click here to learn how to read a Big V Feed Tag)
ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENTS
- Crude Protein, min: 15.00%
(This includes not more than 1.82% equivalent protein from ammonium chloride, a non-protein nitrogen).
- Crude Fat, min: 3.75%
- Crude Fiber, max: 15.00%
- Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF), max: 18.75%
- Calcium (Ca), min: 1.25%
- Calcium (Ca), max: 1.75%
- Phosphorus (P), min: 0.75%
- Salt (NaCl), min: 0.75%
- Salt (NaCl), max: 1.25%
- Copper, min: 8.0 ppm
- Copper, max: 18.0 ppm
- Selenium (Se), min: 0.45 ppm
- Vitamin A, min: 4,500 IU/lb.
Processed Grain By-Products, Grain Products, Plaint Protein Products, Roughage Products, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate, Ammonium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite, Dried Lactobacillus Fermentation Products, Dried Enterococcus Fermentation Products, Dried Bacillius Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Brewers Yeast, Cobalt Carbonate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride.
Feed at a rate of 1/3 lb. per 10 lbs. of body weight per day to provide 22.7 mg of Decoquinate per 100 lbs. of bodyweight day. Feed BIG V GOAT MAINTENANCE/BREEDER PELLETS for at least 28 days during periods of exposure or when experience indicates that coccidiosis is likely to be a hazard. Provide plenty of fresh water and good quality hay at all times. Provide free choice salt and mineral.
WARNING!! Do not feed to goats producing milk for food.
- Added vitamins and minerals which are essential to metabolic defense against reactive oxygen metabolites, plus improved health, and reproductive performance.
- Yeast and Probiotics which improve rumen function, nitrogen metabolism and increased carbohydrate digestion.
- Contains ingredients chosen for palatability which encourages consumption.
- Medicated for the prevention of coccidiosis and increased weight gains.